Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Amazing official book launch for CLEAR TO LIFT at the Poisoned Pen



What an amazing night! Thanks to all of you who attended the official book launch for my second novel, CLEAR TO LIFT. You made it such a memorable evening.

I've included some pictures below.







As you walked in the front door of the Poisoned Pen.

My sisters provided a great spread!













I chatted with Barbara Peters, the owner of the Poisoned Pen.

My first "dramatic" reading! Ha!













My 5th grade teacher surprised me by attending the signing! What an incredibly nice thing to do!
My fellow Fountain Hills author and dear friend, Shona Patel, and me.














My mom, dad, sisters, and brother were there to support as always.













And here's my husband and my boys. Yes, I made them wear ties. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment